SOLO District includes over 80,000 square feet of new retail space, including Burnaby’s first Whole Foods, famous for its unsurpassed selection of organic fresh and prepared foods and other essentials. The retailers on site are invigorating the neighbourhood, offering convenient accessibility to everyday necessities right outside your door.
Running through the centre of SOLO District is Skyline Drive, a new pedestrian friendly street that offers close access to the community’s retailers, including a Shopper’s Drug Mart and BC Liquor Store, as well as Starbucks and Whole Foods, and a wide range of other shops and services. With extensive landscaping and social seating, the well-planned public space contributes to the energy and accessibility of daily life in SOLO District.
Appia Development is known for its attention to every detail in the design and construction of communities. The lobby of SOLO District Phase 3 is no exception, providing an inviting and inspiring first impression for residents and visitors alike. It’s a grand space bathed in light, an elegant setting to greet friends and family, and a suitable starting point for a world of adventures and activities. 24-hour concierge service provides easy assistance for everyday necessities.
SOLO District Phase 3’s contemporary architecture is inviting and distinctive, anchored by the hotel-inspired arrival area. A bold modern canopy provides shelter from the elements, while extensive windows integrate the spacious lobby with the outdoors, making it easy to see friends or family arrive. Every time you return to the building, you’re greeted with a grand sense of place. Whether you’re coming or going, you’ll know you’re home.
SOLO District is home to unrivaled amenities that are a luxurious extension of your living space. Phase 3 features an expansive two level loft lounge, designed for entertaining or hosting private events and important meetings.
Level one includes a kitchen and bar, along with a cozy fireplace lounge. Level two features a fun and family friendly games area, perfect for birthday parties or other special celebrations. Other thoughtful amenities include a furnished guest suite, ideal for spending quality time with friends or family visiting from near or far.
The interiors of SOLO District Phase 3 are carefully crafted by Cristina Oberti Interior Design, a Vancouver-based studio noted for refined residential design. The collection continues the exceptional standard established by the earlier phases of the community, and complements the elevated design of the architecture and building amenities.
The kitchens in Phase 3 are thoughtfully planned and beautifully detailed. Imported Italian Armony Cucine cabinetry, Bosch German appliances and polished quartz counters combine to create an atmosphere of contemporary elegance.
SOLO District Phase 3 is fulfilling its grand vision as an energetic new development amid the region’s most sought-after urban amenities. Your home here provides a spectacular way to take in all the community has to offer.
From offices to shops and services, outdoor gathering spaces to next-level amenities, here you’ll find everything you need, exactly where you need it.
SOLO DISTRICT · PHASE 3
- 24 Hour Concierge service for residents
- 4 high-speed elevators
- Secured storage for every unit
- Appia Development’s renowned customer service team
- 1 year membership to Modo Car Share with 3 dedicated vehicles
- Electric car charging stations
- Car wash
ON SITE COMMUNITY AMENITIES
- Whole Foods Market, the world’s largest retailer of natural and organic foods for healthy living
- Over 80,000 sq ft of retail at your doorstep, including Shoppers Drug Mart and BC Liquor Store
- ·Public gathering place with extensive landscaping
- Distinctive contemporary architecture designed by Chris Dikeakos Architects
- Stylish interior design by Cristina Oberti Interior Design, including two designer colour schemes – UMBRA/LUX
- Beautiful panoramic views overlooking the North Shore mountains, Downtown Vancouver, and beyond
- Air conditioning in all homes
- Home fibre optics cable/internet package
- Imported Italian Armony Cucine cabinetry in kitchen and bathrooms
- Laminate wood flooring throughout the unit
- Custom roller blinds in every home
- Full-size Whirlpool stacking washer/dryer
- Smooth finish 9' ceilings
- Overheight 7' entry and interior doors
- Soft-close doors and drawers with under-cabinet task lighting
- Polished quartz countertops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Porcelain backsplash
- Bosch Energy Star® stainless steel appliance packages
- Contemporary Kohler rectangular under-mount sink
- Polished chrome Kohler pull-down faucet
- Porcelain 12"x 24” for tub surround and shower wall
- Dual flush toilet with Quiet-CloseTM seat
- Luxurious soaker tub
- Modern Kohler under-mount sink
- Kohler single handle lavatory faucet
- Enclosed glass shower in select ensuites
- Kohler pressure balancing showerhead
PEACE OF MIND
- Comprehensive industry-leading warranties backed by WBI Home Warranty Ltd include:
- 2 years workmanship, materials, and labour
- 5 years building envelope
- 10 years structural defects
- Double-glazed Energy Star® windows with Low-E glass for increased insulation and UV protection
- Enterphone at lobby entrance, parkade elevators, and entry gate with access control systems
- Hard-wired smoke detectors in every home
- Private and secured underground parking for home owners and visitors
- Loft – a two-level clubhouse designed for work or leisure, this multifunctional 5,000 sq ft amenity is fully equipped with sound and entertainment systems:
- Level 1 - a chef-inspired kitchen, full bar, and reside lounge featuring social seating and a large screen TV
- Level 2 – a fully equipped games room featuring a pool table, poker table, wet bar, bistro seating, and media lounge
- Fully equipped fitness studio extending to an outdoor rooftop garden with dog run
- Outdoor terrace BBQ area with wet bar and relaxing outdoor seating areas
- Community garden plots to cultivate fresh herbs and vegetables
- Landscaped rooftop green space and gardens featuring environmentally considerate and drought-resistant landscaping