Polaris stands as a beacon of cosmopolitan living. Overlooking Bonsor Park with panoramic views that stretch from the North Shore Mountains to Mount Baker, Polaris is also just steps away from a spectacular array of amenities and access to the best of Burnaby. It truly represents an unmatched lifestyle in the heart of Metrotown.
A BRILLIANT LANDMARK
Polaris is the brightest star in Metrotown. A majestictower rises 36 storeys into the sky, culminating in the glow of an iconic lantern at its pinnacle. The refined collection of luxurious condominiums, townhomes, and live-work homes reaches new heights of elegance in an architectural masterpiece designed by IBI Architects. Find your way home by the light of this brilliant landmark in the desirable centre of Burnaby.
Marked by a public art installation and striking water feature, Polaris celebrates prominence on the Burnaby streetscape. From the bustle and dynamic lifestyle of Metrotown, step inside a harbour of luxury and tranquility.
A sense of grandeur welcomes you and your guests in the elegant lobby. Here, an opulent Bocci light sculpture is suspended from the ceiling, while a statement-making ‘water mist’ replace emits ames of water you can reach out and touch. A quiet library space with books and seating is separated from the main lobby by an elegant gold metal screen. Professional concierge services provide you with peace-of-mind and convenience every day.
The contemporary one, two and three bedroom homes of Polaris have been designedto re ect its iconic architectural design. Interiors convey a spacious openness, lendingfunctionality to the homes and capturing natural light at every turn.
Beautifully created by BYU Design, the interiors at Polaris evoke a modern elegance. Wide plank ooring sweeps throughout the thoughtfully designed layouts. Expansive windows invite natural light into the homes and frame stunning city and mountain views. Encounter a daily indulgence in en suites, where you may begin or complete your day in a spa-like sanctuary.
An indoor social lounge is perfect for hosting a private function with family and friends or spending time with neighbours. Invigorate your body in the fully-equipped tness room, compete in a game of table tennis, or work on your form on the virtual golf simulator. Out-of-town visitors will nd comfort in the beautifully appointed guest suite.
Bask outside in the lushly landscaped courtyards with a book, a friend, or your thoughts. The children’s play area will captivate your kids, encouraging them to make new friends. Lounge in the expansive open-air living room in front of the cozy re pit or entertain in the covered outdoor kitchen complete with a top-of-the-line barbeque.
A SHIMMERING LIFESTYLE
Enjoy the best of two worlds when living at Polaris. The bright lights and urban energy of a city combine with the peace and quiet of nature. Discover hundreds of shops, dine on all kinds ofcuisines, and catch the latest box of ce hits inMetrotown, British Columbia’s largest shopping centre. From here, easily and quickly travel across the Lower Mainland and into downtown Vancouver on the SkyTrain.
A cosmopolitan collection of iconic condominiums, townhomes, & live-work homes in Burnaby’s Metrotown.
- Architecture by IBI Architects featuring a beacon lantern at the pinnacle of the tower with articulating vertical lights along its side
- Hotel-inspired lobby features a world-renowned Bocci 44 Series light installation – the rst of its kind in Vancouver
- Interiors by award-winning BYU Design
- Air-conditioning throughout for a comfortable interior environment
- Most homes feature 9’-0” ceilings throughout main living area
- Featuring two colour schemes designed by BYU Design - Light and Grey
- Ultra-wide-plank laminate wood ooring throughout the living area and bedrooms
- Side-by-side washer and dryer with custom shelving (select homes)
- Privacy roller shades throughout
- Generous balconies for maximize outdoor living
FOR GOURMET ENDEAVOURS
- Contemporary kitchens with imported at-panel Italian-made cabinetry
- Engineered quartz stone countertops and backsplashes
- Illumination through overhead recessed lighting and under-cabinet task and ambient lighting
- Polished chrome single-lever European-inspired faucet
- Under-mount stainless steel sink
- Designer appliance collection:
- 24” Miele refrigerator with integrated front panel to match cabinetry
- 30” Miele refrigerator with integrated front panel to match cabinetry for 2 bedrooms and larger
- 24” Miele stainless steel 4-burner gas cooktop
- 24” Miele stainless steel wall oven
- 24” Miele integrated dishwasher with integrated front panel to match cabinetry
- 24” Miele stainless steel hood fan
- Stainless steel microwave with trim kit
WHERE LUXURY BATHES
- Flat-panel Italian-made medicine cabinet with integrated LED lighting strip
- Sleek European-inspired faucets and xtures
- Frameless glazing with rolling doors for all showers • Under-mount rectangular vanity basin
- Floor mounted dual ush toilet with soft close seat • Engineered stone countertops
- Soaker tub with hand shower
- Polished chrome accessory xtures
- Floor to ceiling porcelain tiled walls
- Invigorating rain shower head for all showers
- Soft-close cabinet drawers and doors
- Double-height amenity space on the Level 3 podium features a social
lounge, virtual golf simulator, table tennis room, and meeting room
- Outdoor gardens with re pit and BBQ grills on the Level 3 podium are ideal for gathering and socializing
- Guest suite available for visiting family and friends
- Communal garden plots with outdoor seating
- Fully-equipped tness centre
- Concierge services for parcel pick up and drop-o s
- Secured underground parking, electric vehicle charging outlets in select stalls
- Polaris Car Share program with 2 strata owned vehicles exclusively shared with residents only
- 3 designated parking stalls for public car shared vehicles
- Comprehensive bike share program with ten communal bicycles and secure bike storage
- In-building bike repair/wash station
CONVENIENT & SECURE LIVING
- Steps to Bonsor Park and minutes to Metrotown shops and restaurants
- Quick access to downtown and YVR Airport is available via transit at Royal Oak SkyTrain station
- Walkable and bicycle-friendly community, immediate access to a network of paved bike lanes (BC Parkway Lane)
- Minutes away from nearby bus stop and SkyTrain stations
- Excellent school catchment area for all levels of education
- Monitored sprinklers and Smoke / Carbon Monoxide Alarm for all homes
- Fob and key access to parkade and video surveillance in entry points
- 2-5-10 National Home Warranty