Southwinds Point is their 53rd acquisition, and the second acquisition in Atlanta, Georgia. The investment presents an opportunity to double your equity by investing in a cash-flowing property in one of North America's strongest real estate markets. Western Wealth Capital believes investors in Southwinds Point could realize annualized returns as high as 18% and up to 97% of equity returned within four years.
- Due to certain geopolitical advantages, Atlanta’s burgeoning Southern Crescent is currently undergoing a massive $10 Billion economic renaissance that will form the backbone of Atlanta’s economic commerce in the decades ahead.
- The property is located just 20 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport - the largest employer in the state of Georgia (68,000+ jobs) and the busiest air facility in the world.
- The airport is the base of a rapidly growing ‘Airport City’ aerotropolis district anchored by the new Porsche North America HQ (450 employees) - $100 million development.
- Location at the convergence of I-75 & I-675 gives residents quick access to over 300,000 jobs within 15 miles.
- Atlanta’s logistics-driven corridor along I-75 is home to many of the world’s highest profile warehousing and distribution companies and large international headquarters.
- Companies include; The Coca-Cola Company, The Home Depot, UPS, Delta Air Lines and The Southern Company
- Rents at Southwinds Point currently sit $180 below comparable 1990's assets within a 1.4-mile radius of the property.
- The current owners are operating with signiﬁcant disparity between rents of like-units across the property. Western Wealth Capital intends to reduce that disparity using our proven lease management approach.
- These actions have the potential to increase the value of the asset by approximately $4.8 million, simply by normalizing and bringing rents to market.
- All units at Southwinds Point are plumbed and ready for washer/ dryer installations but do not have any equipment. This will mean quick, low-cost and easy washer/ dryer installation.
- We plan to install washer/ dryers in 108 of the 240 units (45%) at Southwinds Point and have modeled a projected $40 per month per unit increase in rental income for upgraded units.
- These washer/ dryer installations have the potential to increase the value of the asset by approximately $942,545.
- The majority of units at Southwinds Point still retain their original 1993 fittings (see above).
- Western Wealth Capital plans to complete interior upgrades to 145 of the 240 units (60%) at Southwinds Point. We have modeled a projected $150 per month per unit increase in rental income for upgraded units.
- These Gold Star Interior Upgrades have the potential to increase the value of the asset by approximately $4.7 million.
- A high-demand feature in this sub-market, especially by pet owners, are fenced-in backyards, enabling convenience for pets and more private settings for residents.
- Southwinds Points presents the opportunity for us to install fenced-in backyards and enhanced patios on ground-floor units and charge an additional $75 per unit per month.
- These Private Backyard Units have the potential to increase the value of the asset by approximately $818,182.