Bridgewater at Mt. Zion is their 51st acquisition, and the first acquisition in Atlanta, Georgia. The investment presents an opportunity to double your equity by investing in a cash-flowing property in one of North America's strongest real estate markets. Western Wealth Capital believes investors in Bridgewater at Mt. Zion could realize annualized returns as high as 19% and up to 100% of equity returned within four years.
Atlanta presents many of the same attributes that first attracted WWC to Phoenix and Texas.
- Bridgewater at Mt. Zion is traversed by Interstate 75 and situated within metro Atlanta’s “Southern Crescent” region on the city’s “Savannah Port Side".
- The property is located just 12.3 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport - the largest employer in the state of Georgia (68,000+ jobs) and the busiest air facility in the world.
- Atlanta’s legendary diverse and inherently resilient economic base is its ongoing hallmark, and it ranks among the country’s Top 5 cities in Fortune 1000 and 500 HQ. Companies include; The Coca-Cola Company (7,500 employees), The Home Depot (10,000 employees), UPS (16,000), Delta Air Lines (33,000 employees) and Mercedes Benz HQ (1,000 employees).
- Bridgewater at Mt Zion is within walking distance (9-minutes) of Mt. Zion Primary & Elementary School and just a 10-minute drive from Clayton State University (7,150 students and 750 employees), making it the perfect location for young families to live.
- 15-minutes from Bridgewater at Mt. Zion, the world’s busiest and most efficient airport, Hartsfield-Jackson, is the primary driver of development of the rapidly growing Aerotropolis ('Airport City') - a $6 billion development.
- The development houses several major employers including Delta Air Lines HQ (largest private employer in the state of Georgia) and the brand-new Porsche HQ - a $100 million development.
- With more than 63,000+ jobs onsite, the Aerotropolis has a direct economic impact of $34.8 billion on Metro Atlanta.
INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHT - BELOW MARKET RENTS
- Rents at Bridgewater currently sit $127 below comparable 1990's assets within a 1.3-mile radius of the property.
- The current owners are operating with signiﬁcant disparity between rents of like-units across the property. Western Wealth Capital intends to reduce that disparity using our proven lease management approach.
- These actions have the potential to increase the value of the asset by approximately $5.3 million, simply by normalizing and bringing rents to market.
INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHT - PLUMBED & READY FOR WASHER / DRYERS
- All units at Bridgewater at Mt. Zion are plumbed and ready for washer/ dryer installations but do not have any equipment. This will mean quick, low-cost and easy washer/ dryer installation.
- We plan to install washer/ dryers in 150 of the 200 units at Bridgewater at Mt. Zion and have modeled a projected $40 per month per unit increase in rental income for upgraded units.
- These washer/ dryer installations have the potential to increase the value of the asset by approximately $1.3 million.
- There have been some minor interior upgrades to date, however 96% units still retain their original 1994 fittings (see above).
- Western Wealth Capital plans to complete interior upgrades to 107 of the 200 units (54%) at Bridgewater at Mt. Zion. We have modeled a projected $135 per month per unit increase in rental income for upgraded units.
- These Gold Star Interior Upgrades have the potential to increase the value of the asset by approximately $3.1 million.